Our travel concierge service helps you skip the hassle and anxiety of arranging your accommodations and ground travel and instead just enjoy your trip. We organize your schedule, reserve your hotels and baggage service, coordinate your ground transportation, and free you to enjoy yourself rather than fussing over details.
We offer concierge service on the Camino de Santiago, the Camino Portugués, the Camino Finisterre and Camino Muxía, the Via Francigena from Lausanne to Rome, the Via di Francesco from Florence to Assisi and Rome.
How does it work? Here are the steps we take to help you create your custom self-guided walking tour:
- You contact us and tell us your dates and general goals
- We reply and arrange a video chat to get more details
- In our video chat we get acquainted, listen carefully to your specifications, consult on the options available, and agree on an outline of your trip.
- After we’ve had a chance to review the outline, we send you the detailed plan
- We get your feedback on the detailed plan and work with you until you’re satisfied we have the details right
- Once your approval is received, we invoice your deposit of 33% of the trip cost and make preliminary reservations for your lodgings.
- After we receive your deposit, we continue to work on your trip and confirm all bookings
- 90 days before your departure we invoice your final payment
- After your final payment is received, we pay for your lodgings, send your finalized itinerary, and assist you in each aspect of preparation as needed
- After you arrive in country, we are in contact 24-hours a day in case you have any needs along the way
- We celebrate with you when you’ve successfully completed your trip!
- Contact us for more information: